People in Janakpur worship cows as they are considered to be an avatar of the Hindu goddess Lakshmi, goddess of wealth and prosperity. Families typically raise cows for milk, and they are often sold in the local market. Master Artist Manjula Thakur makes paintings of the cow she raises in her village. The sewing artisans at JWDC transformed the painting into a beautifully hand-embroidered stuffed toy.
- Materials: Felt, Cotton, and Thread
- Measurement: L29 x W 19 cm
- Options available: Yellow
- Designed by: Manjula Thakur
- Produced by: JWDC artisans
*Due to this cow is made by hand there might be slight variations in the size and the embroidery. Each product is uniquely beautiful.