In the villages of Janakpur people put colorful hand-prints on their goats so that they can identify them. In several paintings, master artist Rebati Mandal captured the village goat with hand-prints. Then the JWDC sewing artisans recreated the painting into a stuffed toy with appliquéd handprints and embroidered details.
- Materials: Felt, Cotton, and thread
- Measurement: L69x W54 cm
- Options available: Blue and Green
- Size: X-Lg
- Available Size: Sm, Lg, and X-Lg
- Designed by: Rebati Mandal
- Produced by: JWDC artisans
* Please note that the product is handmade. So, there might be slight variations in the size of the pattern. Each product is uniquely beautiful. Please contact for the order details.