In the villages of Janakpur people put colorful hand-prints on their goats so that they can identify them. In her painting master artist, Rebati Mandal captures the village goat with hand-prints earmarks. Then the artisans recreate the painting into a real object stuffing it with cotton and decorating it with handprints appliqué.
- Materials: Felt, Cotton, and thread
- Measurement: L51x W41 cm
- Size: Large
- Available size: Small, Large, and Extra Large
- Options available: Yellow
- Designed by: Rebati Mandal
- Produced by: JWDC artisans
*Please note that the product is handmade. So, there might be slight variations in the size of the pattern. Each product is uniquely beautiful. Please contact for the order details.